List of Parking Lots
Hatarbut Parking – Huberman St 1
Givon Parking – HaArba’a St 10 (entrance from Arania Osvaldo St 32)
Dizengoff Center Parking – Dizengoff St 50
Daniel Frisch Parking – Daniel Frisch St 3
Naot Aviv Parking – Dubnov St 7
Dubnov Parking – Dubnov St 4
Parking refunds for those with a disabled parking permit
.A refund will be given for up to three hours of parking
.For those going to Mamma Mia! the refund is for four hours of parking
Visit the box office before the beginning of the play and give the cashier the payment stub received from the machine at the parking entrance.
.The refund is provided upon presentation of a disabled parking permit and the ID of the permit holder
.The permit holder must also be the one holding tickets to the play
:Green Pass Rules
.Note: Habima National Theater follows the Green Pass guidelines of the Ministry of Health
.Tickets are sold in advance on the theater’s website and/or by telephone only
.It is not possible to buy tickets at the box office on the day of the play
:Entry is permitted to Green Pass holders only
People who have received three doses of the vaccine, and at least a week has passed since the third dose.
People who have received two doses of the vaccine, as long less than half a year has passed since the second dose.
·People who have recovered from COVID and have a valid certificate of recovery
Accessibility Accommodations at the Theater
Habima Theater is committed to accessibility. As Israel’s national theater, we believe that all our visitors are entitled to enjoy full access to all the theater’s facilities and services. The theater is prepared to make its building, service counters, halls, and performances more accessible in order to provide all its visitors with a positive and accessible experience that includes sensitive and fair service, and we are working to make the theater more accessible in a process that will occupy us over the coming years in the following areas:
Accessibility for the Building and the Paths Leading to It
- All public entrances to the theater(except for the back entrance, which is the employee’s entrance) are accessible.
- We have developed a fully accessible system for all parts of the theater, from entrances to seats reserved for people with disabilities.
- The theater can be reached via an accessible path from the following public transportation stops:
-Sderot Ben Tsiyon/Habima stop (lines 39 and 63)
-Sderot Tarsat/Habima stop (line 5)
Accessible Parking at the Theater and Surrounding Area
- Habima Theater stands above an underground parking lot (owned by the Ahuzot HaHof parking company).
- The parking lot contains 20 parking spaces for regular vehicles and two spaces for high clearance vehicles.
- The height restriction for entrance to the parking is 2.4 meters.
- The average distance from the parking lot to the theater entrances ranges from 50-100 meters.
- The theater’s elevators are equipped with an audio announcement at each floor.
- The elevators’ buttons are tactile and the button for the entrance level is prominent (both tactilely and visually) and easy to identify.
- The theater’s staff are welcoming to all visitors and are happy to help in any way during the visit. Our service providers at the telephone service, box office, and halls of the theater have undergone special accessibility training that includes experiential content about different types of disabilities.
Telephone and Internet Services
- The theater’s telephone service does not contain background music.
- Telephone service alternatives: the theater may also be reached via email, fax, or WhatsApp. Different ways to get in touch:
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp number: 054-4822131
- The theater’s website confirms to Level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Box Office and Ushers’ Counter
- The theater includes an accessible box office for people with mobility or hearing disabilities, equipped with a hearing loop system. It can be found at the far left of the box offices. There is also an accessible ushers’ counter (the far left counter).
- The waiting area and cafeteria include seating arrangements for people with restricted mobility. The cafeteria tables and the water fountains are built at a height that can be used by people in wheelchairs.
Accessible Bathroom Stalls
- The theater contains six accessible bathroom stalls on floors -1, 1, 2, and 3. There are two stalls (men’s and women’s) on each floor.
Assistive Listening Systems in the Theater Halls
- All the theater’s halls are equipped with assistive listening systems (provided by the Mehalev company) that can be connected to hearing aides that support the “T” setting. It is also possible to borrow assistive listening devices for any of the theater’s performances. Lending counters are stationed at the entrance to each hall and are open until the beginning of each performance.
Seats for People with Disabilities (In Theater Halls and at Events)
- The theater’s halls contain designated seats for people in wheelchairs. Additionally, the seats next to the accessible passageways are designated for people with limited mobility, people with service animals, and more.
- Tickets for these seats can be reserved just like regular tickets.
- Family members or friends without disabilities will be seated next to the accessible seats if arranged in advance with the reservations center.
Assistive Means and Services
- Assistive technology for the visually impaired (monoculars, binoculars, and accessories for use with eyeglasses) can be acquired before any performance at the lending counter found at the entrance to each hall.
- The theater’s ushers are trained in the use of these accessories and are happy to provide guidance as needed (this service is intended for the blind and visually impaired).
- Subtitles: a list of the plays that include subtitles in Hebrew can be found at this link: https://www.habima.co.il/לוח-הצגות/. Plays with this service are labelled with “Hebrew Subtitles” (note that subtitles are provided in only some of the performances).
- Translation into sign language can be provided by request. To reserve a sign language translation for a performance, a request to the reservations desk/accessibility coordinator must be submitted at least three weeks before the play.
- Programs and play summaries in accessible print (large, easy-to-read print) are available. To receive one, just ask the theater ushers. Any other information can be found in an accessible format upon request to the ushers or directly to the accessibility coordinator (details below).
- The theater runs accessible tours for people with disabilities, which follow an accessible path and use assistive listening accessories. For details about accessible tour dates, you can contact the customer service department using the contact details provided above (below the heading “Telephone and Internet Service”).
Plays Adapted for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- In collaboration with the Central Library for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Habima puts on accessible plays with an audio description for the blind and visually impaired. For more details about these performances, contact Ms. Nofar Goren at the Central Library for the Blind and Visually Impaired :[email protected]
- The theater’s accessibility coordinator is Mr. Yaniv Eitan. You can reach him at:
The site is secured with a high level of data confidentiality security. Purchasing tickets on the site is secured using SSL according to the PCI standard.
Members receive more!
Purchase a membership and get permanent discounts!Yes I want